100% VEGAN Deliciousness on the GO! Avocado Soy Cream Cheese and Salsa Pockets are 100% Vegetarian and can be made ahead of time or frozen for later use. All plant-based – more recipes at fujiplantproteinlabs.com/recipes
• 1 sheet puffed pastry (thawed)
• 1 avocado (ripe, halved and mashed)
• 1/3 cup CCSS (cream cheese style spread)
• 1/3 cup salsa salt pepper sesame oil
1. Heat oven to 400F and spray two baking sheets with cooking spray. ( lined with foil then grease it)
2. Thaw puffed pastry for about 10 minutes. With a knife, slice the pastry into approximately 2-inch by 2-inch squares. (I only used one of the two pastries that came in the box, and made 9 squares, or 4 pockets. You can get 18 squares, or 9 pockets if you use the whole box)
3. On half the squares, place a dollop of avocado, then cream cheese, then salsa. Season with salt and pepper. Use the remaining squares as the tops and place over top the filling. Seal the pockets by pressing the edges with a fork. Seal well so no filling oozes out during cooking.
4. Apply sesame oil to the tops. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until desired browning and puffing has occurred.
Simple , Vegan , Good!