The crispy soft gluten free sugar cookie is dairy-free, tasty, crispy, and soft all in the same bite. Made from our MUPI baking flour, this cookie not only can be soft but also bake just like the real thing. The difference is that MUPI has protein as part of the mung bean isolate and actually works to improve your baked goods without being dry and hard like most other nut-based flour.
Plant-based based goodness using our MUPI (mung bean protein isolate, Glucodia®) as part of a non-dairy, gluten-free soft cookie that has taste and protein! All plant-based More recipes at fujiplantproteinlabs.com/recipes
● 50g Margarine (vegan)
● 53g White bean jam [shiro-ingen-mame
● 45g MuPI (FPPL mung bean protein isolate)
● 45g Sorbitol
● 12.5g Corn syrup
● 35g Water
1. Combine margarine and white bean jam and mix slowly.
2. Add MuPI and mix together
3. Add liquid sugars one by one and mix
4. Add water to adjust hardness
5. Weigh 10g each, roll it in balls, and flatten.
6. Bake for 10min in the 170C oven with no bottom heat. (set extra tray underneath the baking tray)