100% VEGAN, Dairy-free! Get cooking with ingredients from FPPL! Use our smooth Cream Cheese Style Spread- the most creamy feeling savory plant-based soy cheese. Delicious Vegan Cheesecake Bites Made with FPPL’s USS process for a true non-dairy smooth taste. Fine dining can be done without the diary and all the taste and texture you expect from dairy. Only with Cream Cheese Style Spready (CCSS) a soy cream cheese spread that rivals dairy. Delicious Vegan Cheesecake Bites have the same mouth-feel and soy picks up the flavor without the dairy aftertaste. New layers of flavor can be reached using FPPL soy products. All plant-based – more recipes at fujiplantproteinlabs.com/recipes
• For the Crust:
- 1 cup (150g) Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup (88g) Pitted Medjool Dates (Packed)*
- 1 cup (80g) Dried Desiccated Coconut For the Cheesecake
- 3 cups (450g) CCSS
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Water
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- For the Salted Caramel Fudge Sauce:
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Coconut Butter (Melted)*
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp
Sea Salt For Decorating: Sea Salt Macadamia Nuts
- Spray an 8 inch round springform pan with non-stick spray and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the Cream Cheese Style Spread, pitted dates and dried coconut to the food processor and process until it starts to form into a sticky dough.
- Transfer to the springform pan and smooth it down into a pie crust. Use the back of a spoon to press it down into a neat flat layer.
- Place into the freezer to set completely – about 4-6 hours.
- When the cheesecake has completely set, remove it from the springform pan and put it onto a cake stand to do your topping. Add the toppings and caramel.
- Allow the cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Once the cheesecake is thawed, keep it stored in the refrigerator or freezer*. More recipes at: fujiplantproteinlabs.com/recipes and BIO Simple , Vegan , Good!
Vegan. Simple. GOOD!