You won’t miss the dairy in this one. This Easy Vegan Chocolate Pudding is the real deal–chocolatey, rich, and creamy, with no avocado, banana, or tofu in sight. It’s the perfect simple dessert when served with fresh fruit. KoCream is the star and acts just like dairy and holds it texture and consistency – JUST LIKE DAIRY CREAM!
Tricky as it is sometimes, it’s also been a chance to practice some homemade recipes for things since that’s easier and less expensive in a lot of cases to tracking down pre-made equivalents of what the rest of the class is eating. This is a great chocolate pudding as part of a dessert menu or on a buffet. And this is the BEST gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate pudding recipe we’ve put together. Easy Vegan Chocolate Pudding is the star when you want to build a plant-based dessert and keep it tasty and healthy without the dairy.
● 1 c Fuji Soy KoCream
● ½ c beet sugar
● 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
● 3 Tbsp agar
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 1/4c water
● 1 tsp salt
● Medium Pot
● Wire Whisk
1. Measure all dry ingredients together to form a sugar mixture. Add water. Whisk.
2. Heat on the stovetop to 165˚F, hold for two minutes. Do not boil.
3. Remove from heat, add KoCream a little at a time. Stir until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture into containers and place in the refrigerator for 1hr
5. Optional: Whisk KoCream into a froth, it stands up just like real dairy cream. Add some orange marmalade to top for decor and a bite of citrus.
Vegan. Simple. GOOD!