● 4 c Fuji Soy cream
● 6 tbsp lemon juice
● 1 ½ tsp sugar
● Medium pot
● Immersion blender
1. In a saucepan, heat Fuji Soy Cream over low heat to 100˚F.
2. Add the sugar and lemon juice to the warm cream.
3. Gently mix once or twice with a spatula.
4. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 45 min-1hr.
a. To reduce the curdling process time, place the pot in a warm bath.
5. Place the mixture into a cheesecloth lined strainer and squeeze to drain excess
liquid. Discard the liquid.
a. For a thicker texture drain longer.
6. Using an immersion blender, blend yogurt until smooth.
7. Hold refrigerated.