100% Japanese Style Vegan Cream Roll. Get cooking with ingredients from FPPL!
Use our creamy CCSS soy cream cheese– the most creamy feeling savory plant-based soy cream cheese. Japanese Style Vegan Creamy Roll Sushi Roll also contains CCSS made with FPPL’s USS process for a true non-dairy, smooth taste. Fine dining can be done without the diary while keeping all the taste and texture you expect from dairy. FPPLs CCSS is a soy cream cheese that rivals dairy with all the creamy mouthfeel you expect in cream cheese- without the dairy aftertaste. New layers and dimensions of flavor can be reached using FPPL soy products. All plant-based – more recipes at fujiplantproteinlabs.com/recipes
Japanese Style Vegan Creamy Roll
Try this recipe from the kitchens of Fuji Plant Protein Labs!
Made with outer soy paper wrapper, Takuwan, avocado, and spinach. Creamy and rich and full of flavor. CCSS picks up any flavor as its made from soy. Combined with avocado and Takuwan, each bite is umami!
- CCSS Soy Cream Cheese
- Soy Wrapper
- Toasted Sesame seeds (to sprinkle on top)
- Cooked spinach
- Takuwan (Japanese pickled radish)
- Sushi rice, cooked, with rice flavoring mixed in. (see below)
- Sushi rice flavoring – equal parts rice vinegar, beet sugar, salt to taste- heat in microwave on high 1min, stir, mix into cooked cool sushi rice.
- bamboo mat with plastic wrap
1. Wrap bamboo mat in plastic wrap. Lay down soy paper on mat. Put sushi rice on soy paper
2. Line up ingredients for filling. Arrange in lines next to each other starting from center of sushi rice: CCSS, spinach, Takuway
3. Roll tightly enough to keep form. Squeeze gently at end of the rolling motion to keep item packed. Remove mat.
4. once rolled, slice thin layers of avocado and arrange to cover the length of the roll.
5. cover in plastic wrap and gently compress to form, slice through plastic wrap with sharp knife
6. remove plastic wrap, sprinkle with sesame seeds to finish
Vegan. Simple. GOOD!