100% VEGAN, Dairy-free | Gluten-free! Get cooking with ingredients from FPPL!
( Uses Breaded, Fried Nozzarella – Called ”Soy Delish’ in Japan)
Use our creamy Nozzarella soy cheese- the most creamy feeling savory plant-based soy cheese. Mango Avocado Vegan California Sushi Roll also contains CCSS made with FPPL’s USS process for a true non-dairy, smooth taste. Fine dining can be done without the diary and all the taste and texture you expect from dairy. FPPLs Nozzarella is a soy cheese that rivals dairy with all the creamy mouthfeel you expect in a cheese- without the dairy aftertaste. New layers and dimensions of flavor can be reached using FPPL soy products. All plant-based – more recipes at fujiplantproteinlabs.com/recipes
🥭🥑Mango Avocado Vegan California Roll
Try this recipe from the kitchens of Fuji Plant Protein Labs!
Made with outer seaweed (nori) wrapper, mango, avocado, fried CCSS. Creamy and rich and full of flavor. CCSS picks up any flavor as its made from soy. Combined with avocado and mango, each bite is unbelievable!
- Toasted Sesame seeds
- Nori wrapper
- Japanese Panko breadcrumbs
- flour and cornstarch for dredge
- sesame oil
- sushi rice, cooked, with rice flavoring mixed in. (see below)
- Sushi rice flavoring – rice vinegar, beet sugar, salt to taste- heat in microwave on high 1min, stir, mix into cooked cool sushi rice.
- bamboo mat with plastic wrap
1. Nozzarella – slice into small log form
2. Drop Nozzarella into wet mix of flour, cornstarch and water. Dredge in panko breadcrumbs coating all sides.
3. Fry until golden brown, remove and drain
4. Slice avocado and mango into sections, slice more Nozzarella
5. Spread out nori, rice then sesame seeds – onto plastic wrap.
6. Wrap sushi mat with plastic wrap, moisten slightly. Place atop nori. Press. Flip over to expose Nori. Add ingredients lengthwise to mat.
7. Line up ingredients for filling. Roll tightly enough to keep form. Squeeze gently at end of the rolling motion to keep item packed. Remove mat. Slice with wet sharp sushi knife to keep clean cuts.
Garnish with white or black sesame seeds
Vegan. Simple. GOOD!