Quantity dependent on mix instructions
● Vegan Pancake Mix (such as Bisquick)
● Fuji Low Fat SoyMilk or Ko-Cream for thicker batter
● Egg Replacer (such as Bob’s Red Mill Flax Meal)
● Vegetable oil
● Maple Syrup
● Non-stick pan
1. Mix egg replacer and water together, let sit for 1 minute.
2. Add egg replacer, Fuji Low Fat Soy Milk, and oil to dry pancake mix in
amounts according to package directions; mix well.
3. In a nonstick pan on medium heat, add ⅓ c of mix per pancake.
4. Cook for 2 minutes until golden brown. Flip and cook on other side.
5. Enjoy with maple syrup.