● 2 Tbsp canola oil
● 1 ½ c firm tofu, pressed, cubed
● 3 Tbsp Tikka Masala paste (such as Sukhi’s)
● 1 c Fuji Plant-Based Savory Cream Sauce (see separate recipe)
● Salt and pepper to taste
● Fuji Soy cream as needed
● Strainer, cheesecloth
● Saute pan
1. Press the tofu in a strainer (with cheesecloth if desired) for 15 min to remove
2. Heat oil in non-stick pan on medium heat for 2 min.
3. Add the tofu to the pan and saute until golden.
4. Add the Tikka Masala paste to the pan and mix to coat the tofu.
5. Add the Plant-Based Savory Cream Sauce and mix until evenly coated.
6. Thin out with Fuji Soy cream if needed.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Optional: Serve with rice and garnish with chopped cilantro