● ½ c Fuji Housemade Plant-based Yogurt (see separate recipe)
● 3 c powdered sugar, sifted
● ½ c coconut oil
● Standing Mixer
● Paddle Attachment
1. In a stand mixer, cream the coconut oil at low speed.
2. Slowly add 2 c of the powdered sugar, then continue mixing at low speed until
the sugar has been incorporated into the coconut oil.
3. Add the remaining powdered sugar and mix at high speed until fully
4. Add the yogurt and mix at high speed until the frosting is light and fluffy.
Optional: Extracts or flavoring, such as vanilla, almond, or lemon zest can be added
after step 2