Vegan Strawberry Cake Roll is just amazing and completely plant-based using ingredients from FPPL.
This irresistible, top-rated, strawberry–flavored cake roll is filled with a scrumptious soy cream cheese filling. It’s among the most popular recipes, and one taste will tell you why.
Vegan strawberry cake roll can be cut into individual slices and will keep well in the freezer. Bring some out when friends and family stop by. This is the perfect fall or winter holiday cake.
Vegan Cannoli Shells
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons oil of choice or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- For the filling:
- Chocolate chips, chopped, 3oz
- Orange zest, 1 oz
- Sugar (as needed)
- Powdered sugar , tablespoon
- 5 ounces CCSS Soy Cream Cheese (softened)
Mix the CCSS with sugar to taste.
- Add the chocolate chips and the orange zest.
- Fill cannoli from both sides and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Vegan. Simple. GOOD!